As a Denver based business litigation attorney, much of my practice falls under the general heading of general commercial litigation and related dispute resolution, including mediation and arbitration.
Browse this website and blog entries as there will be a constant update of new information and materials. This website also provides some basic background on several areas of Colorado business litigation and types of claims you can expect in a business lawsuit.
The following pages contain basic information and background on specific types of business disputes:
- Breach of Contract
- Payment Disputes and Collections
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty
- Fraud and Misrepresentation
- Interference with Contract
- Misappropriation of Trade Secrets and Confidential Information
- RICO and COCCA – Civil Business Claims
- Recovering Attorney Fees in Colorado
- Contingency Fee Based Business Litigation